1. Claims in relation to purchased products can be presented during 24 month period starting from the date of purchase.
2. During the reclamation period the consumer can demand a free repair of defective goods. Should repair be impossible, the product is replaced in accordance with decision of a service centre.
3. Claims can be presented in relation to the products used in households in an intended manner. Should the malfunction be caused by manufacturing failure, the cost of all manufacturing defects as well as cost of all service parts and maintenance work is covered. The warranty does not cover defects caused by external factors (including, but not limited to, thunderstorm, inappropriate supply voltage and power surges, humidity, ingress of liquids, mechanical damage, etc), inappropriate handling, as well as defective accessories (stands, batteries, cartridges, etc.).
4. The claims can be presented based of the original receipt confirming the purchase.
5. The right to present claims does not apply to product tutorials, adjustments, cleaning, marketable condition recovery, as well as the elimination of defects caused by failure to observe the rules of usage.
6. Warranty is void if:
– The product serial number was changed, removed, replaced, or cannot be read;
– The appliance was modified in a way not corresponding to the manufacturer’s parameters, or the applance was repaired or serviced persons not authorized by the manufacturer;
– The product is out of order due to the owner’s fault as a result of improper use, failure to follow the manual, negligent treatment or care, or excessive load.
7. The right to present claims does not expand to the transportation damage after the product has been handed over to the client as well as negligent handling, errors in the installed software or as a result of unintended use. Warranty does not cover parts and units subject to natural wear: filters, brushes, lamps, cut-outs, plastic details (switches etc.), as well as minor defects having no influence on the product operation (scratches, chips etc.)
8. In order to present a claim please turn to Thermex product store at address specified on the receipt.
9. Claims cam be presented in relation to all Thermex products purchased in stores.
10. In addition to the rights deriving from the claiming conditions, the customer has all the other rights deriving from the legislation of Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian Republic.
11. On any question please contact us by phone +372 636 65 25 and our team will propose the best solution.